Honestly, I do not want to make this decision at all, because I’m not really good at using English, especially writing. However, some wankers kept copying my article, even if I have announced that ALL my essay is protected by Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license, which makes me REALLY REALLY ANGRY! I left a message under the copied article, but it was deleted soon, maybe by the fucking copier. People who pretend to be asleep can never be weaken up.
As the license, everybody are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
But they have to :
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
So, if the law cannot protect my copyright, I will protect it by myself. I guess that you will not be interested in copying English.
Shame on you!